VERY SHORT TIME AWARDS LISTING
1. The ARRL Website has a pretty big listing of Special Event Stations, many of which offer a certificate. Best way to get a listing of the awards is to specify a start and stop date in their web form. Use the "search" function in your web browser to look for the word certificate.
2. CQ Magazine also publishes a list of special events, some of which offer certificates.
ARCHIVE OF ALL 2013 VERY SHORT TIME
ARCHIVE OF ALL 2014 VERY SHORT TIME AWARDS
ARCHIVE OF 2015 VERY SHORT TIME AWARDS
|Starting Date||Ending Date||Country||Name of the Award||FREE DOWNLOAD||Source|
|1 January 2015||30 May 2015||Russia||VICTORY - 70||X|
|1 January 2015||30 April 2015||Poland||85th Anniversary OF PZK & 90 YEARS OF IARU||X||QRZ.com 3Z85PZK|
|5 January 2015||5 May 2015||France||TM5CW Telegraphy Diploma||CW News|
|? February 2015||31 July 2015||Latvia||390th Anniversary of Town of Liepaja||X||K1BV Research|
|1 March 2015||31 May 2015||Andorra||35th URA Anniversary Diploma||K1BV Research|
|14 March 2015||17 May 2015||Poland||Spring with Bem Award (Wiosna z BEM-em)||X||PA3CUZ|
|25 April 2015||25 April 2015||England||International Marconi Day||PA3CUZ|
|25 April 2015||25 April 2015||Italy||International Marconi Day (2)||X||IK3GER|
|29 March 2015||4 April 2015||Italy||Diploma of the Procession of the Mysteries in Trapani 8th Edition||UT7AW|
|31 March 2015||30 April 2015||Russia||120 Years of Radio||X||QRZ.ru|
|1 April 2015||30 April 2015||Greece||150th Anniversary of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU)||X||SV1IW|
|1 April 2015||30 April 2015||Italy||Birthday of Rome (Natale Di Roma) 2015||PA3CUZ|
|1 April 2015||20 May 2015||USA||Chenango Valley Amateur Radio Association 50th Anniversary||X||QRZ.com|
|1 April 2015||15 April 2015||Belgium||ON1428KNH WWI Centennial Award||X||QRZ.com|
|4 April 2015||5 April 2015||USA||Mississippi QSO Party Award||X||W5XX|
|11 April 2015||25 April 2015||Italy||3rd Award Famous Sicilians - Vincenzo Bellini||PA3CUZ|
|14 April 2015||15 April 2015||Italy||Maritime Radio Day 2015||X||IK3GER|
|18 April 2015||18 April 2015||Ukraine||World Radio Day||X||QRZ.ru|
|19 April 2015||8 May 2015||Poland||10th Anniversary of the Radio Club "GALEON".||X||QRZ.com|
|21 April 2015||26 April 2015||Turkey||From Goncasuyu to the World (Gallipoli - WWI Centennial)||X||QRZ.com|
|24 April 2015||26 April 2015||Italy||Centenary Aqueduct Pugliese (II7AQP)||X||QRZ.ru|
|25 April 2015||5 May 2015||Poland||The 22nd Steam Locomotive Parade in Wolsztyn Award||X||PA3CUZ|
|27 April 2015||3 May 2015||Russia||Diploma "250 Years Akhtyrsky Hussars"||X||UT7AW|
|1 May 2015||6 May 2015||Mexico||Diploma Cinco de Mayo 2015||PA3CUZ|
|1 May 2015||31 October 2015||Italy||EXPO 2015 Award||X||PA3CUZ|
|1 May 2015||31 May 2015||Netherlands||Celebrating 70 Years of Freedom||X||PA3CUZ|
|1 May 2015||30 May 2015||Canada||VE Day Award||X||PA3CUZ|
|3 May 2015||10 May 2015||Russia||Victory 70||X||QRZ.ru|
|3 May 2015||10 May 2015||Russia||Memorial Diploma Pobeda-70 (Victory 70)||PA3CUZ|
|3 May 2015||10 May 2015||Russia||The Great Victory Plaque||QRZ.ru|
|9 May 2015||10 May 2015||Netherlands||Dutch National Windmill and Water Pump Station Weekend||X||PA3CUZ|
|9 May 2015||10 May 2015||Netherlands||5th activation of Windmill "the Old Mill" at Oudemolen Netherlands (PA05MILL)||X||QRZ.com|
|11 May 2015||7 June 2015||Netherlands||125th Anniversary Vincent van Gogh’s Birth (PA125VVG)||X||PA2CVD|
|14 May 2015||17 May 2015||Italy||Award 1000 Miglia Storica||X||IZ2FOS|
|17 May 2015||17 May 2015||Denmark||150th Anniversary of International Telecommunications Union OZ150ITU||X||OZ0J|
|31 May 2015||14 June 2015||France||Diplome des 24 Heures du Mans||PA3CUZ|
|6 June 2015||6 June 2015||Romania||Diploma "SALVATI PLANETA VERDE" Green Party 2015||X||PA3CUZ|
27 June 2015
28 June 2015
|England||International Museums Weekend||X||PA3CUZ|
|30 June 2015||5 July 2015||Spain||Diploma San Fermin 2015 (Running of the Bulls, Pamplona)||X||PA3CUZ|
|19 September 2015||28 September 2015||England||International Air Ambulance Week Awards||X||M0HEM|
1 Jan 2015 to 30 April 2015
POLAND 85th Anniversary OF PZK & 90 YEARS OF IARU
The year 2015 marks the 85th anniversary of PZK (Polish Radio
Amateur Union) and 90th of IARU foundation. In celebration of these events, the PZK
Headquarters is sponsoring the 85 YEARS OF PZK & 90 YEARS OF IARU
commemorative award which combines these two events. The award is available to all licensed radio amateurs, including SWLs. Requirements: the applicant needs to earn at least 85 points (Eu’s and SP’s), or make QSOs (all other DX)
according to the following table and rules:
The following special event stations will be active.
Callsigns Operator Points 1. 3Z85PZK SP4JCP 10 2. HF85PZK SP7PGK club 10 3. SN85PZK SP3POW club 10 4. SP85PZK SP0PZK HQ club 10 5. SQ85PZK SP3KWA club 10 6. SO85PZK SP9HQJ 10 7. 3Z90IARU SP6JIU 10 8. HF90IARU SP1MGM 10 9. SN90IARU SP1PMY club 10 10. SP90IARU SP7AH 10 11. SQ90IARU SP7PTM club 10 12. SO90IARU SP6PYP club 10 13. Any individual or club station from Poland (SP, SQ, 3Z, HF, SO, SN) = 1 point.
1. The bulk of the qualifying score of contacts must be made with special events stations, club stations and individual amateurs from Poland, members of PZK. All HF/VHF/UHF bands are valid.
2. Beginning date is Jan. 1st, 2015 and ends on Apr. 30th, 2015.
3. The minimum number of special events stations contacted is 2 QSOs with XX85PZK and 2 QSO with XX90IARU. (The "XX" prefix stands for the prefixes noted above in list of station. Entrants are allowed to use all emissions.
4. An on-line log will be established on 1 Jan 2015 so you can check your progress for the award.
Applications can be submitted in a form of check sheet certified by another
licensed amateur with his/her signature. Applications mailed in paper form
or as an electronic scan will be accepted with dead line on Dec. 31st, 2015.
Mailed applications should be sent to IARU Award Manager: Piotr Skrzypczak SP2JMR, Polski Zwi¹zek Krótkofalowców ul. Modrzewiowa 25, 85-635 Bydgoszcz, Poland.
Non IARU member countries may pay fees to: *Bank account: PL 33 1440 1215 0000 0000 0195 0797
Tks QRZ.com 3Z85PZK 12/22/14
1 January to 30 May 2015
RUSSIA VICTORY 70
The radio club MKOU DOD SPC is sponsoring a commemorative Amateur Diploma dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War.
The rules for the award are as follows:
1. The award is available to amateurs and observers (SWL’s) around the world.
2. Award period is from January - May 2015.
3. All HF and VHF bands may be used..
4. Contacts may be made using the modes of SSB, CW, and digital.
5. Requirement: Make at least one radio contact with the club station RZ3QYH or UE3ORO and at least 3 QSOs with radio amateurs of the Ostrogozhsk area.
6. The same station may be used if QSOs are on different bands, on different days or using different modes.
7. Observers/SWLs may participate on the same terms as licensed stations.
8. The application is based on an extract of your log sent as an attachment (using Microsoft Word or equivalent) to an e-mail sent to the award committee.
9. The E-mail address for sending the application is : RZ3QYH@MAIL.RU .
10. All applications must be submitted on or before 20 May 2015.
11. The application should contain all the basic information about the conntact: date, time, band, mode, callsign, report, (call sign of the second correspondent for SWL), as well as all information about the Applicant (name, full address), and the total number of contacts.
12. Applicants who meet the conditions of the Regulation will receive the diploma in electronic form, stating in his application the recipient's email address.
13. For information about this position can be found at: QRZ.RU,
Tks QRZ.ru 1/29/15
5 January to 5 May 2015
FRANCE TM5CW Telegraphy Diploma
To promote radio-amateur traffic in Morse code (CW), and in QRP (5W max), Dom, F5SJB, will use the special call TM5CW on the 5th day of each month from January to May 2015. Special QSL will be sent directly by F5SJB. Two contacts with TM5CW on two different bands will allow to earn the telegraphy diploma from the town of Lons le Saunier, France.. Shipping fees will be charged (more information: write to F5SJB), Dominique Meige, 360, rue Gustave Courbet, F-39130 HAUTECOUR, France.
Tks CW-News 3/6/15
? February to 31 July 2015
LATVIA 390th Anniversary of town of Liepaja
The of Liepaja will celebrate its 390th anniversary of founding in 2015. The six resident ham stations of the town will be active with special event prefixes (YL390) marking this anniversary and will be on the air from February until the end of July 2015.
Special Event Call Signs / Operator:
YL390GQG .... YL2GQG
An electronic award will be available for contacting any 3 of the stations listed above. If you want to apply for the diploma, send an e-mail with all QSO information making sure that your complete name and e-mail address is included. Send the e-mail to email@example.com . The award will begin to be delivered by 1 May 2015.
They prefer electronic QSL card confirmations by LOTW and e-qsl.cc. However, if you desire a paper QSL card send your via QSL bureau, but only QSLL with $US3 for printing and postage via the home call of the stations contacted as shown above. .
Tks K1BV Research 2/27/15
1 March to 31 May 2015
ANDORRA 35th URA ANNIVERSARY Diploma U.R.A.
The national amateur radio association of Andorra is the Unió de Radioaficionats Andorrans, celebrating its 35th Anniversary, and offers this Diploma with the following instructions.
1. Eligibility: The following Diploma will be of an international range,
making all Ham radio or listeners (SWL)possible to obtain it.
2. Bands: All bands available to the ham radio service may be used. Contacts made via repeater will not be considered as valid.
3. Modes: All modes may be used.
4. Only one Diploma will be given for the mixed modality.
5. Dates: Available for contacts made from 1 March to 31 May 2015 UTC.
6. Prefix: With this event, the special prefix of C35 will be given as well as the usual suffix from members of the Unió de Radioaficionats Andorrans.
7. Requirements: Make at least 5 contacts in 3 different bands.
8. During this period the prefix C37 will also be active with different call signs, acting as a wild card counting for any missing band QSO.
9. Applying: A Diploma will be given to all ham radio users that request it by sending an request to Unió de Radioaficionats Andorrans, P.O. Box 1150.- AD553 Andorra la Vella , with the list of contacts made with these stations, no later than 31 December 2015. The cost of the Diploma will be of 15 IRC, 12,00 US$ or 10,00 €.
Tks K1BV Research 3/1/15
Mar 14 to May 17, 2015
POLAND Spring with Bem Award (Wiosna z BEM-em)
On the occasion of the 221st anniversary of the birthday of General Joseph Bem and the Days of Ostroleka radio clubs SP5KVW (Ostroleka) and SP9PTA (Tarnow) is issuing a special award called "Spring with BEM". During the period of March 14th - May 17th the club stations and their members will be active to give you a chance to earn 56 points (EU stations) or 28 points (DX stations) for contacts as follows:
1) Special Event Station SN0BEM (SP5KVW) = 20 points per 1 QSO (obligatory
2) Special Event Station HF0BEM (SP9PTA) = 20 points per 1 QSO(obligatory qso)
3) SP5KVW members – 1 point per SSB/FM/AM/DIGI QSO, 2 points per CW QSO:
SP5GJH - Jerzy
SP5IGW - Tadeusz
SP5MXZ /3Z0X/ - Wojtek
SP5NZH - Krzysztof
SP5OXY - Marek
SP5RMT - Tadeusz
SP5MXT - Tadeusz
SP5VJE - Pawe?
SP5XAQ - Pawe?
SP5XET - Ma?gorzata
SP5XHJ - Czes?aw
|SP5XSD - Andrzej
SP9BFC - Roman
SQ5BB - Barbara
SQ5IRH - Daniel
SQ5NAF - Grzegorz
SQ5SSY - Tomasz
SQ5KVN - Jaros?aw
SO5MAX - Maciej
SO5MAT - Tomasz
SO5MAB - Bartosz
4) SP9PTA members – 1 point per SSB/FM/AM/DIGI QSO, 2 points per CW QSO:
|SP9AED - Tadeusz
SQ9AOR - Stanis?aw
SP9LAS - Janusz
SP9IEK - Zbigniew
|SP9JZT - Janusz
SP9HVV - Jan
SQ9OL - Rafa?
SP9W - Wojtek
SQ9OZF - Staszek
To be eligible for the award you must work SN0BEM and HF0BEM once obligatorily and collect a minimum of 16 points for member station contacts. Each station can be worked once only. Repeater QSOs do not count.
Applying for the award:
Collect the necessary number of points between March 14 – May 17, 2015
Wait for the list of eligible stations (created through member stations log check) to be announced on June 15th, 2015 on the organizers’ websites: www.sp5kvw.com and http://sp9pta.hamradio.pl/
Once you see your callsign among the eligible stations, send your award application in any form ( pdf, doc, adif, Cabrillo) not later than June 30th, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait for the final verified list of awarded stations and an e-mail with the electronic version of the award.
Any queries or issues are dealt with by – SP9JZT – Janusz and SO5MAX – Maciej
Internet http://sp9pta.hamradio.pl/ and QRZ site SN0BEM or HF0BEM
Tks PA3CUZ 5/21/15
31 March to 30 April 2015
RUSSIA 120 Years of Radio
On May 7, 1895 Russian physicist and electrical engineer Alexander Popov presented a device that received signals from the Hertz spark vibrator at a meeting of the Russian Physical and Chemical Society in St. Petersburg.
This experiment demonstrated the possibility of transmitting messages over a distance without wires. In Russia and some other countries, May 7 is celebrated as the "Day of Radio". In connection with the 120th anniversary of this event the SRR (Soyuz Radiolyubitelei Rossii) organizes and conducts the Activity Days "120 Years of Radio."
The Activity period commemorating this anniversary will start at 21.00UTC UTC March, 31 and will be over at 20.59 UTC April, 30, 2015.
All the radio amateurs around the world are invited to participate in this event. There will be a number of stations on the air with special callsigns to honor the occasion: R1895R, R2015R, R120RA through R120RZ (a total of 28 stations). Any stations from other countries that will use number 120 in their prefixes will be welcome. They all will count for the award program.
All the commemorative stations in Russia have one single QSL-manager UA3DX, who is responsible for the QSL process on request OQRS and response QSL-cards (QSLL).
Diploma Rules 120 Years of Radio
1. All valid contacts must be made between 21.00UTC UTC March, 31 and 20.59 UTC April, 30, 2015.
2. Participants must earn 120 points
3. Points table:
A. QSOs with the commemorative stations R1895R and R2015R = 10 points;
B. QSOs with the commemorative stations R120RA through R120RZ = 5 points;
C. QSOs with the commemorative stations from other countries with number 120 in their prefix = 5 points.
4. Multipliers table:
A. AS ( except Asiatic Russia ) x 2
B. NA,SA,AF,OC x 4
5. Other rules:
A. The same station may be worked on different bands and in different modes (CW,SSB,DIGI ) for additional points.
B. The award will be issued for modes of: MIXED, CW, SSB, DIGITAL.
C. SWLs may obtain these awards using the same rules. They can submit their applications created in any format by e-mail directly to the manager of the diploma.
D. Online applications will be on the Web-site radio120.hamlog.ru
E. Deadline for applications is June 30, 2015
F. The award manager: UA6YW – Aliy Kuysokov, P.O.Box 45, Maykop, 385000, Russia
A SPECIAL PLAQUE IS ALSO AVAILABLE:
RUSSIA Plaquette "120 Years of Radio"
Requirements: Applicants must make QSOs with ALL the 28 commemorative
stations (R1895R, R2015R, R120RA through R120RZ or earn 300 points.
Cost: The cost of the plaquette with shipment abroad is 1600 rubles (or the equivalent in Euro, $ at the exchange rate existing on the date of your application).
Applications and payment for the plaque will be managed by RU6AX - Efimtsov Viktor, A / I 1534, Krasnodar-80, 350080, Russia.
His e-mail address is: e-mail: email@example.com
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Certificate)
Tks QRZ.com UA6YW
1 - 30 April 2015
150th Anniversary of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
To celebrate the 150th Anniversary of ITU, the Radio Amateur Association of
Greece (RAAG) will be active from 1 to 30 April 2015 with the special call
SX150ITU on all amateur radio bands and modes CW, SSB, RTTY, PSK.
There is a special award for contacting the special event station SX150ITU with the following rules:
1. GOLD : Contacts on 5 different bands at any mode
2. SILVER: Contacts on 4 different bands at any mode
3. BRONZE: Contacts on 3 different bands at any mode
The award is available as a digital file which can be printed by the applicant or a printed paper award:
To apply for the electronic award, send an e-mail to email@example.com
, subject "SX150ITU AWARD REQUEST with the following log data:
1. Call Sign
2. Your Name (to be printed on the award)
3. Type of award (GOLD – SILVER – BRONZE)
4. Contacts (BAND – MODE – DATE – TIME – REPORT)
To apply for the printed award, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, subject "SX150ITU AWARD REQUEST with the following data:
1. Call Sign
2. Name (to be printed on the award)
3. Full postal address
4. Type of award (GOLD – SILVER – BRONZE)
5. Contacts ( BAND – MODE – DATE – TIME – REPORT)
After the 20th of May 2015 all contacts will be uploaded on LoTW and Clublog. Please before any request check your contacts.
1. All contacts will be verified via LoTW.
2. Paper QSL may be requested via CLUBLOG http://www.clublog.org/logsearch/SX150ITU Click on "request QSL card" for free via Bureau or you can pay for direct postal mail.
3. Sending your paper qsl to SV BUREAU.
4. DIRECT sending a SAE with 1 valid IRC or 2 USD to cover return postage. (valid IRC is the new type which is valid till December 31st of 2017)
Tks SV1IW 4/12/15
1 –30 April 2015
ITALY Birthday of Rome (Natale Di Roma) 2015
The II0SPQR Diploma. Rome celebrates the birth date of its founding and offers this award for stations making contact as provided in the rules below from 1-30 April, 2015.
1. Frequencies: All bands allowed
2. Mode: SSB - CW - (digital modes (RTTY - PSK31))
3. The Diploma can 'also be claimed by SWL on the same basis with transmitting amateurs.
4. Valid stations: All stations listed on their website. See bottom of rules for URL.
1 point for every contact made with stations in list
5 points for each contact made with the special event station II0SPQR
10 points for each contact made on 19 and April 21 with the station II0SPQR
6. Contacts may be made once a day on same band, or more 'times, but on different bands one hour after the previous QSO.
7 Points Required: 50 points overall
a. Via directed at staff who will be 'given by the operator with pre stamped envelope.
b. Via Association ARI to QSL Manager Renato Ceccarelli IZ0 YCB
c. Via Association A.Ra.C. Fausto d'Angelo IZ0OZU as listed on QRZ.Com
d.. Diploma: The Diploma must 'be required to President dell'A.Ra.C, Fausto d'Angelo IZ0 OZU prior payment of 10 €.
Payment can 'subject to the following':
a. Paypal (on site www.arac.it payments / last entry) indicating causal Diploma II0SPQR.
b. Postal Current Account n. 74925009 causal Diploma II0SPQR payable to A.Ra.C. via turret 43 00041 Albano Laziale ROME
c. Bank IBAN: IT66Y0760103200000074925009 causal Diploma ii0spqr
Complete operating schedule may be found on these internet pages: Internet: http://www.arac.it/ or http://qrz.com/db/II0SPQR?ref=496202135
Tks PA3CUZ 4/6/15
1 April to 20 May 2015
USA Chenango Valley Amateur Radio Association 50th Anniversary
As part of the 50th Anniversary Celebration by the Chenango Valley Amateur
Radio Assoc., Inc., the W2RME/50 call sign will be used by all members for a 50
day period - April 1, 2015 through May 20, 2015.
Work members of this group during the dates noted above. A Special 50th Anniversary Certificate is available for all those who work this call sign during this period. Send your QSL and Certificate request to award manager, Tom Mathewson AD2TM. Use e-mail address: email@example.com .
Tks Ray Darling, K2DAR, Director - CVARA, Inc.
Tks QRZ.com FORUMS 3/25/15
April 25, 2015M2
ITALY INTERNATIONAL MARCONI DAY 2015
On April 25, 2015, the 28th edition of the "INTERNATIONAL MARCONI DAY" will be celebrated. For those who will take part in this yearly event a special certificate is available on request.
1) Work/hear on any band/any mode at least 5 Marconi memorial stations between 00:00 UTC and 23:59 UTC on 25 April 2015.
A list of Marconian stations may be found at http://g4usb.net/IMD/award-stations/
No endorsement is available, but award will be numbered.
The certificate is free of charch and is issued as a PDF or JPG file.
Application deadline : 31 May 2015.
Send your application (GCR) via email to the award manager IK3GER, Paolo, firstname.lastname@example.org with QSO data as in the example beneath:
Example of application/format: QSO CALL D a t e UTC MHz 2 x 1 IY4FGM 25/4/2015 2200 14 SSB. 2 GB4IMD 25/4/2015 2100 21 CW 3 DA0IMD 25/4/2015 2300 7 SSB 4 KM1CC 25/4/2015 2349 7 SSB. 5 EI0IMD 25/4/2015 1245 3,5 CW
|Note: the principal award of this name is sponsored by the Cornish Amateur Radio Society in England. This award is independently issued by an interested individual, IK3GER.|
Tks IK3GER 3/22/15
25 April 2015
ENGLAND International Marconi Day
Every year, the Cornish Amateur Radio Club sponsors this event celebrating the date of birth of Guglio Marconi, the wireless pioneer who experimented with and developed much of this new technology in the early 20th century. His experiments were conducted all over Europe and other continents, and many of the memorial stations active this day will be operating from the same locations in his honor.
As in previous years the event will run for a full 24 hours with contacts made on HF only counting towards the award. All modes of radio communication are accepted towards the award and are actively encouraged. Please note that VHF, UHF or contacts made with one of the current crop of Internet assisted modes, e.g. Echolink, will not count towards the award for IMD.
The Certificates are of a very high quality and are well worth obtaining to display on the wall of any Shack. They are based on an original Marconi Stock Certificate Circa 1901 and are offered under the following categories:-
1. TRANSMITTING AMATEUR – Fixed Station
Make direct two-way communication with 15 of the official Award Stations from a fixed location, mixed modes are permitted.
2. TRANSMITTING AMATEUR – Mobile
Make two-way communication with 12 of the official Award Stations from a mobile location, mixed modes are permitted.
3. TRANSMITTING AMATEUR – CW
Make two-way communication with 15 of the official Award Stations from a fixed location, using CW only.
4. TRANSMITTING AMATEUR – Digital Modes
Make two-way communication with 15 of the official Award Stations from a fixed location, using Digital Modes only. (e.g. AMTOR/PACTOR/RTTY/AX25/ASCII/PSK31 & SSTV)
5. TRANSMITTING AMATEUR – Multi-Operator
An opportunity for Clubs/Groups at fixed locations to take part and gain the award by establishing two-way communication with 20 of the official Award Stations using mixed modes or with 20 contacts using either C.W. or Digital Modes
6. SHORTWAVE LISTENERS
To log two-way communications made by 15 of the official Award Stations, mixed modes are permitted.
7. SHORTWAVE LISTENERS – CW
To log two-way communications made by 10 of the official Award Stations using C.W. only.
Apply by sending a log extract of the required number of contacts/SWL and fee of 10€, $US15 or £ 8.00 Sterling to: Ken G0FIC, IMD Awards Manager, Cornish Amateur Radio Club, 38 Tresithney Road,. Carharrack. Redruth. TR16 5QZ England.
Tks PA3CUZ 2/28/15
March 29 to April 4, 2015
ITALY DIPLOMA OF THE PROCESSION OF THE MYSTERIES IN TRAPANI 8th EDITION
1. PARTICIPATION: open to all OM and SWL Italian and foreign.
2. PERIOD: from 00.00 UTC on Saturday prior to Holy Week 23.59 on the Saturday of the week holy, for the year 2015, the period goes from March 29 to April 4th.
3. BANDS: HF 20, 40 and 80 meters, in the portion of band allocated to voice.
4. MODE: SSB voice
5. CALL: Contact stations calling : CQ Mysteries of Trapani
6. Each station can be connected several times in the same day, provided the QSOs are on different bands and with a time difference of at least 15 minutes.
7. REPORTS: All stations, including the station wildcard should send: RST, serial number, the time and the name of operator.
8. STATIONS ACCREDITED: Will be active during the period of the award will be accredited stations operating all over the national territory of Italy or from abroad, which will consist of previous winners that operators or Trapanesi natives who are far from their hometown. The Diploma is an opportunity to move closer to the traditions of Trapani through radio. The full list of stations credited will be published on the website of ARI Trapani http://www.aritp.it .
9. QSO VALUES:
1 point with OM of the ARI of Trapani,
2 points with the accredited stations (the first OM classification of previous editions, the first and last edition YL operators Trapanesi off Trapani),
3 points with Jolly (wildcard) station,
5 points with the station IQ9TP in the days of the Mysteries (Friday 18 and Saturday, April 19) 10 points.
10. LOG: On the site of ARI Trapani http://www.aritp.it you may download the special
LOG Software created by Mario IT9JZK. The logs in digital format created by the software IT9JZK should be sent via E-mail to the email address: email@example.com . Paper logs, must include all the data as mentioned in #7 REPORTS.
11. SUBMITTING LOGS: Award Manager IT9WLK Leonardo Hectares - Via F.sco La Grassa # 2 - 91100 Trapani, Italy.
The logs must be received by 31 May 2015 postmark. Same date for E-mail, logs arrived after that date will not be taken into account, the same goes for stations SWL.
12. REQUEST FOR DIPLOMA: To apply for the diploma, you must earn 20 points for Italian OM, 15 points for European OM and 10 points for non-European points for OM.
The award is FREE and will be sent to you by e-mail in PDF format.
13. PAPER AWARDS: For those who wish, on request and at a cost of € 10.00, the award will be sent by mail. The Diploma will be printed in A3 format on parchment paper (specify by mail).
14. PAYMENT: The payment can be made in the following ways:
Paypal account firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method);
Postepay card No. 4023 6009 0905 9885 made out to Salvatore Todaro.
The applications for the diploma should be sent by e-mail to the email address : email@example.com (you must indicate in the CALL and NAME of applicant). If your payment is made through Postepay it is mandatory to attach the request by e-mail scanning of the payment with the indications of: CALL, TITLE, DATE AND POST OFFICE of payment; in the case in which no have a scanner to send a copy of the receipt via post, always: CALL, TITLE, DATE AND POST OFFICE payment. If payment will be through PAYPAL, it is mandatory in the notes you specify the CALL NAME.
Internet: (website) http://www.ari.it/images/stories/home/8DIPLMISTERITRAPANI.pdf
Tks UT7AW 3/17/15
1 - 30 April 2015
BELGIUM ON1418KNH WWI Award
The members of the VRA clubstation ON6KNH located in Knokke-Heist will be operating the special event station ON1418KNH during the month of April 2015. ON1418KNH will be on the air to commemorate the First World War, and promises to be active on all bands and all modes.
QSL via the VRA QSL Bureau.
Requirements are simple, just make 1 QSO or SWL report with ON1418KNH. To apply for the FREE award, fill in the electronic application/form found on this link: www.hamserver.eu/award
The award is free of charge, and only available in digital form. Your contact information will be compared with the data on the web site, and if the contact is found, will allow you to print the award.
Tks QRZ.com 3/17/15
4 - 5 April 2015
USA Mississippi QSO Party Award
The Magnolia DX Association (MDXA) will be participating in the Mississippi
QSO Party that will be held April 4, 2015 at 1400 UTC until April 5, 2015 at
0200 UTC or April 4, 2015 from 9:00AM until 9:00PM CST.
The club will be using four special event callsigns and their club call sign during this event. The special event calls are K5M, K5I, K5P, and K5S with their club call is K5MDX. In order to receive a certificate you must spell "MISSISSIPPI " by using the suffixes in the special event callsigns.
You can use one special event callsign multiple times. For example, if you work K5I, that one contact can be used for all four I’s found in MISSISSIPPI. The club call, K5MDX, can be used as a wildcard, which means that it may be substituted for any letter that you may be missing. However, it may only be used once. These stations will be operating on all bands and all modes.
Log information must include: Station Worked, Date of Contact, Time of Contact (UTC) , Band, Mode, RST
APPLYING VIA EMAIL: Attach your log file or provide
the information in the body of an email with your call sign in the subject line
To receive a certificate, send an email with your call in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tks K5IJ and W5XX Rewritten 3/24/15
11 - 25 April 2015
SICILY 3rd Award in the Series of "Famous People Siciliani -Vincenzo Bellini
Sponsored by Association MSAR - amateur radio Siciliani. This is the third in a series of awards honoring famous persons (sculptors, poets, philosophers, saints and writers from the undisputed reputation.) The Award consists of 10 events at each of these will be 'dedicated a commemorative diploma to a famous character of Sicily. The diploma will be issued to any OM or SWL who will present the award competition manager documentation as provided for in the award Regulation. There are two events a year for a period of 15 days each. This is the third award and is dedicated to Vincenzo Bellini
1. Period: from 11 April 2015 to 25 April 2015.
2. Participation: Licensed amateurs, YL and SWL
3. Bands: 40 and 80 meters.
4. Mode: Exclusively SSB
5. Contact stations who will announce their participation by calling: "CQ diploma Famous people Siciliani".
6. Multiple QSO with same station rule - The same station may be worked only once per day per band.
7. Exchange of Reports: Activator Stations send: "CALL, R.S.T. and number of units MSAR".
8. Point values:
a. Each link with operators MSAR = 1 point.
b. Any contact with the Stations IQ (affiliated MSAR) = 3 points.
c. Jolly (wild card) stations: operators MSAR making contact from the province of birth of the person being commemorated = 5 points.
9. Required Points for the award:
a. Italian Stations need 50 points.
b. Foreign stations need 30 points.
10. Cost of award: For the issuance of the Diploma is a contribution of € 12.00 or $US16.
11. Payment may be made via:
a. Post Pay No. 4023 6006 0487 7680 made out to: Gambino Carmelo Cod. Tax GMBCML65L04G273M.
b. PAYPAL to the following email address: email@example.com (included in the message and call the shipping address).
c. (at the risk of the sender) will be sent in an envelope with the application and log.
Requests supported by Log and copy of receipt of payment (cash or amount) must be sent by the end of the month following the end of the diploma period of activity
12. Contact: mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional mail to: Gambino Carmelo - via G. Galilei, 163 - 90145 Palermo, Italy. Do not forget to include in the request the shipping address of the diploma. The diploma is sent by "priority mail" in cardboard tube.
13. If the diploma does not arrive or arrives in bad shape due to postal handling of the items will be resent in electronic format only. For another type of shipping, as recommended, contact us for agreements and adjustment.
Thanks PA3CUZ 4/5/15
14 - 15 April 2015
ITALY MARITIME RADIO DAY 2015
The Diploma "MARITIME RADIO DAY 2015" is issued to OM/SWL who have
made QSO/HRD with at least 5 stations taking part in the annually held
event called "Maritime Radio Day".
This year MRD will be held between April 14 ( starts at 12:00z ) and 15 ( ends at 22:00z ).
No endorsement is available but the awards will be numbered.
The award is free and will be sent to you via email as a PDF or JPG file.
Send your list of QSOs with the requested data according to the example shown below to the award manager Paolo, IK3GER, at email@example.com
Application deadline: 31 May 2015.
Logs received with incomplete data will not be accepted.
Mode: CW only
Bands: All HF bands OK.
Example of application CALL Date UTC MHz 2 x Operator Call of ship/coastal IR0IAR 14/04/2014 12.50 7 CW Gianni IAR IZ0DDD 15/04/2014 08.44 14 CW Lino ICIA MRD-2015 RULES
Internet: http://maritimeradio.pro/maritimeradioday/ Internet: http://www.ik3ger.it/dxinfo/awards/mrd2015/Rules.pdf
Tks IK3GER 3/25/15
April 18, 2015
UKRAINE World Radio Day Award (PRYKARPATTYA)
Sponsored by the Ivano-Frankivsk branch of the Ukrainian Amateur Radio League. The Diploma "PRYKARPATTYA" is offered by the Ivano-Frankivsk regional branch UARL and may be earned by contacts using two-way radio with amateur radio stations in Ivano-Frankivsk oblast of the Ukraine.
Depending on the location of the applicant you must meet the following conditions:
1.Europeans must make at least 15 QSOs using any bands and modes from 18-28 MHz (including WARC bands) . If all contacts are made on 50 MHz and above, only 5 QSOs are needed.
2. Amateurs from all other continents must make spend 10 on HF and 3 QSO on VHF.
3. SWLs may earn the award on same terms.
For all applicants the award may be endorsed for a single band or mode. The Diploma is issued on your request, based on log extract you send to sponsor by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. At your request the award is available as a digital image to be printed on your equipment. In addition, each applicant can send a photo (of about 150 KB) which will be included in the design of the diploma. Printed copies of the award are available and the sponsor asks that you pay only the cost of postage to send the award by mail. The charge for this delivery is 7 grn. Amateurs of other countries should send either $US2 or 1IRC. Applications may be mailed to US0SY award manager at Shpilchak Yarema Miroslavovich, P / 1, Yamnitsa, 77422 Ivano-Frankivsk obl.Ukraina or by e-mail to email@example.com . The award manager reserves the right to verify the data contained in the application.
April 19 to May 8, 2015
POLAND 10th Anniversary of the Radio Club "GALEON".
The Amateur Radio Group "GALEON" was founded in the beginning of
2005 as a part of Municipal Sport Club in Wladyslawowo.
To commemorate this 10th Anniversary the club is offering a short time award to be issued to stations who contact the special event station HF10GALEON and members of the club and who earn at least 100 points doing so.
Contacts with HF10GALEON = 50 points. (One contact is Mandatory).
Contacts with club members = 10 points.
A list of the members is: DL5SP, DO1MI, SP2ASJ, SP2EBG, SP2FEY, SP2FWC,
SP2GEK, SP2GKS, SP2GPU, SP2HMT, SP2IST, SP2TQI, SQ2FOX, SQ2GXO, SQ2HEB, SQ2IHP,
SQ2NIJ, SQ2OFS, SQ2PPE, SQ2PRU, SQ2SIT, SQ2SIQ, SQ2TAL.
All contacts must be made on the 40 and 80 meter bands.
Only one QSO with one each of the above call signs is permitted for the award.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may apply by the regular postal system to: Miejski Klub Sportowy Wladyslawowo, sekcja „GALEON", PO BOX 25, 84-120 Wladyslawowo, Poland.
Tks QRZ.com entry for HF10GALEON.
21 - 26 April 2015
Turkey WWI Remembrance - Gallipoli
"From Goncasuyu to the World"
In remembrance of the 100th anniversary and heavy burden of killed and injured during the invasion of Gallipoli during World War I, an award program is being offered for those making contacts with areas of the conflict. In Turkish, the title is "From Goncasuyu to the World". Award rules:
1. Two-way contacts in HF bands will be used for award programme.
Participants will not submit any log. Instead, logs from special event stations
beginning with the prefix of TC100 will be collected and
2. SWL participation is welcome. Reports may be submitted via surface mail or e-mail. Both parties of a two-way communication has to be identified in the report. Exact frequency is not needed, band info is OK. However, the date and UTC time has to be clearly indicated to facilitate confirmation. Evaluation of a SWL report is very similar to two-way QSO’s. Included antenna and receiver info will be appreciated in your log. .
3. QSO Point: Different bands, modes or "TC100" call signs are valued as a single QSO point for the participant. In other words, making more than one QSO with same band, same mode and same TC100 callsign counts as a "duplicate" and earns only 1 point.
4. Multiplier: Only Australian and New Zealand stations may multiply their score by a factor of 2 as a multiplier.
5. The Award: All participants earning 3 points will earn the "Goncasuyu Award". In worldwide evaluation, the highest 3 entries will win the degree certificate .
6. Application: Note that you do NOT have to submit an application. Once you have determined that you have earned the 3 points, go to the web site shown below, fill out a web form, making sure you provide your call sign, and if you have 3 points or more in their files, you will be shown how to download the award. Certificates will be issued in printable electronic formats on this web site noted below with a call sign query.
7. A Reminder for participants of DX Marathon: The Gallipoli Peninsula is located in Europe while the Canakkale Side is in Asia. Thus TC100 stations are spread across in two continents.
8. Contact these official Special Event Stations:
a. European call signs (Gallipoli Penisula): TC100GP, TC100GS, TC100KT, TC100VKZL, TC100A, TC100GLB.
b. Asian call signs (Canakkale Side): TC100TC, TC100B, TC100E, TC100K.
Tks QRZ.com TC100KT 4/9/15
24 - 26 April 2015
ITALY Centenary Aqueduct Pugliese (II7AQP)
Puglia has suffered a chronic shortage of water for centuries due to geology of the area and porous limestone that disperses the water at great depths. At the beginning of the last century, after yet another epidemic that had caused thousands of deaths, an aqueduct project was undertaken to import water from a distance. It was completed on April 24, 1915 when the water began flowing through the aqueduct when the citizens Bari rushed to the party at the monumental fountain in Piazza Umberto I.
A hundred years after the groundbreaking, the Aqueduct Pugliese is still among the most impressive and exemplary works of hydraulic engineering systems in the world. An interconnected system of aqueducts that stretch for over 21 thousand kilometers, conveying good drinking water to the homes of 4 million people, as required, thanks to an innovative remote control system.
In memory of this event the Diploma commemorating the "Centenary Aqueduct Pugliese" will be available to radio stations that earn the score for his achievement and request it.
1. Participation: OM and SWL Italians and foreigners
2. Period: from 00: 00 to 24:00 April 24 of April 26, 2015
3. Bands 20 m to 40 m
4. Modes: SSB, CW, RTTY / PSK
SPECIAL STATIONS ACTIVE:
Note: Five special portable stations will be active in one day Sunday, April 26. These 5 portable stations located at key spots of the aqueduct.
1) Sources of Health Caposele (AV) ref. AQP 01
2) Park Marquis (TA) ref. AQP 02
3) Dam Camastra (PZ) ref. AQP 03
4) Dam Fortore Masseria Finocchito (FG) ref. AQP 04
5) Drain terminal AQP Santa Maria di Leuca (LE) ref. AQP 05
1. Italian stations: Contact the special station II7AQP active from April 24 to 26 and at least 4 of the 5 stations that will be active during the day Sunday, April 26.
2. Foreign stations: Contact the special station II7AQP active from April 24 to 26 days and at least 3 of the 5 portable stations active during the day Sunday, April 26.
Reports: Each portable station valid for the award will send their RS (T) followed by the corresponding reference AQP. Special station II7AQP will only report RS (T).
APPLYING FOR THE AWARD:
1. The diploma "Centenary of the Puglia Aqueduct" will be sent in PDF format to all those who request it in the manner described below. There will be no hard copy by post available.
Fill out the application form on the website of the ARI of Bari on the following address: http://www.aribari.it/diplomaAQP/ . All requests will be processed by the manager of the section in a few days and the diploma will be sent via email to the applicants.
In the application form of the diploma you can also ask them to send the QSL via bureau of special individual stations connected.For those who wish to receive / QSL via bureau despite not having reached the QSOs needed for graduation, will be able to request it at the following link: http://www.aribari.it/qslAQP/ .
For those who wish to receive / QSL via direct mail should send your QSL with pre-stamped return envelope to the following address of the manager: Thomas Salatino IZ7ECL, Via Lorenzo D'Agostino, 18 / f, 70125 Bari, ITALY.
All information and updates will be available on the website of the ARI of
Bari area dedicated: http://www.aribari.it/
E-mail: None given, applications will be on the website listed above sent through the WWW.
Tks QRZ.ru 2/1-0/15
April 25 to May 5, 2015
POLAND The 22th Steam Locomotive Parade in Wolsztyn Award
The Award is issued by the Wolsztyn Amateur Radio Club SP3PWL: http://www.77.home.pl/sp3pwl. The purpose of the Award is to commemorate the 22st Steam Locomotive Parade, which takes place in Wolsztyn every year, and promote the Wolsztyn Locomotive Shed. The Award is available to amateur radio operators and SWL’s.
1. Polish Stations: Make one QSO/HRD with the Wolsztyn Club Station SP3PWL (mandatory) and three QSO’s/HRD’s with the following Club members: SP3HD, SP3BLK, SP3DWH, SP3GAD, SP3OSK, SP3OSR, SP3RBQ, SP3SFY, SQ3DVQ, SQ3JPV, SQ3REA, SQ3REB, SQ3RPB, SQ3SW.
2. Foreign stations: one QSO/HRD with SP3PWL and one with a Club member.
All bands and modes may be used.
QSO’s/HRD’s made from April 25 to May 5, 2015, will be valid.
The most active operator will be granted a surprise award.
The electronic (pdf) Award will be sent by e-mail free of charge to be printed at home.
(You may also ask for a paper version of the award. (fee: PLN 15 or EUR 5 ).
Applying: Send your log extract to: email@example.com , or: Wolsztyn'ski Klub Krótkofalowców, T?oki 60a, 64-200 Wolsztyn, Poland, on or before May 31, 2015.
Internet: (Event data) http://www.parowozowniawolsztyn.pl/ http://www.parowozy.com.pl/ ;
Tks PA3CUZ 1/2015
27 April to 3 May 2015
RUSSIA Diploma "250 years Akhtyrsky Hussars"
The award "250 years Akhtyrsky Hussars", pays tribute to the heroic
Ukrainian ancestors who honored their country dating back to the Akhtyrsky
Suburban Cossack Regiment (Ukraine) of the mid 1700's.
Amateurs of the Sumy region will hold a week of activity from 21.00 UTC on April 27 to 20.59 UTC 3 May 2015 and any stations earning a score of 250 points for contacts noted below, will receive this award.
1. Contacts with the club call UT5AWA = 100 points;
2. Contacts with radio and radio amateurs of the AHTYRKA district = 50 points;
3. QSOs with radio amateurs of the Sumy region = 25 points;
4. Amateur stations of the Sumy region may earn the award for making at least 100 QSOs giving other stations contacts for the award.
All bands and modes. QSOs on 160 meters will receive double the points noted above. Repeat QSOs made on different bands and modes OK for award purposes. Communication via repeaters do not count. Observers (SWL) diploma is issued on the same terms. The award is issued in electronic form (for free). Apply for the award by submitting a log esxtract by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The award manager G.D.Klimenko - UR5AQM
1 - 6 May 2015
MEXICO Diploma Cinco de Mayo 2015
Work as many stations from Puebla México as possible using different frequencies and modes each year during the period:
Begin: May 1st 00:00 UTC+
Ends: May 6th 04:59 UTC
This award is given to any station that obtains 50 points. Read below, contacts made in earlier years may be used to obtain the current award!
1. Count one point for each contact with a station from Puebla State registered as participant.
2. Count three points for each contact with an official Radio club stations such as RIPAC (XE1SDZ) and AREPAC (XE1BAP).
3. Count five points for each contact with special call 4A5M (in 2009 and 2010 year) or 6J5M (in 2011 and 2012 year).
4. Count five point for each contact with special call XE1SIX (only in 2014 year)
You may count one QSO with each call in different band and mode.
Bands: 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters.
Modes: SSB, CW, RTTY, PSK31 and SSTV
Look for stations calling: CQ cinco de mayo.
Check the website http://diploma.puebladx.org for a list of registered Puebla Stations.
DANIEL HUGO JIMENEZ FUENTES
31 SUR 2704 COL. STA. CRUZ LOS ANGELES
PUEBLA, PUE. 72400,
Please send Your full address where you want to receive the award. XE stations will receive the award through the XE bureau. International stations, please send $US3 to support the mailing cost.
Contacts made during 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 may all be used to earn this year’s award.
Tks PA3CUZ 5/22/15
May 1 to October 31, 2015
ITALY EXPO 2015 AWARD
To qualify for "Expo Award" you must make at least 5 contacts with the II2EXPO station call sign and 5 contacts with the A.R.I. Milan branch callsign IQ2MI. Contacts must be made on different days, regardless of the modes and bands. The award is open to all OM and SWL. All HF bands from 10 to 160 m are valid. Categories: SSB, CW, Digital, Mixed.
Award requests: To obtain the Award depicting the Expo logo, request must be received by 31/12/2015 enclosing extract of log in .adi or .xls via email to the following address: email@example.com . The LOG must be filled out including the following data: date, UTC time, callsign, band, mode, and specifying exact email address where to receive the award thet will be sent in pdf format.
Tks PA3CUZ 4/21/15
1 - 31 May 2015
NETHERLANDS Celebrating 70 Years of Freedom
70 years ago the allied forces liberated The Netherlands from Nazi rule, ending the second world war five years after it started. The southern part of The Netherlands was liberated in the autumn of 1944, while the northern part was only liberated in the spring of 1945. On May 4, 1945 the German forces formally capitulated to the British Field Marshall Montgomery. The capitulation was effective the next day. We therefore celebrate the end of WW2 for the whole of the country on May 5 every year.
YNOMY DX Group and friends want to call attention to the valuable freedom we attained and have enjoyed ever since, with a radio-activity during the month of May. We will activate 8 different special callsigns, operated by 8 different Oms: PA45FREE , PB45FREE , PC45FREE , PD45FREE , PE45FREE , PF45FREE, PG45FREE and PH45FREE.
We will also activate a special group callsign PA45FREEDOM during the weekend of May 16 & 17 - and possibly a few other moments during the month of May.
QSL: A special QSL card will be available for OMs who have contacted one or more of our stations. We will send out cards to all contacts via the bureau approximately one month after the activity. If you want to receive your card direct, please send your QSL direct with SAE & 2$ to: Marcel Kuenen, Rijksweg Noord 12, 6661KG Elst, The Netherlands.
For those interested - both OMs and SWLS - we offer an electronic award for free. All you need to do to obtain the award is to collect 45 points.
All individual call signs worked will count for 9 points and the group call sign (PA45FREEDOM) will earn18 points towards this award. SWLs are advised that cluster spots do not constitute valid RX reports.
Your e-mail should contain a log extract showing each of the contacts and the value you are claiming towards the award. Applications for the award may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tks PA3CUZ 5/21/15
1 - 30 May 2015
CANADA VE Day Award
The Penticton Amateur Radio Club will operate Special Event Station VE7ØDAY
commemorating the 70th anniversary of VE Day and will be active from 1 to 30 May
VE Day, was the public holiday celebrated on 8 May 1945 to mark the formal acceptance by the Allied Forces of World War II of Nazi Germany's unconditional surrender of its armed forces. This marked the end of World War II in Europe.
To request a printable confirmation certificate please send email with contact information in standard format per sample below. There is no charge for a digitally delivered award.
TO STATION: __W2XXX__________
UTC / MHZ
17 May 2015
Send this contact data email@example.com Please wait until MAY 31 to request a confirmation. We will upload the logbook to LOTW and eQSL.cc
VE70DAY will operate 10 - 80 meters during this time. Please limit your contacts to once per band/mode.
The award is free of charge as a digital file. A printed copy is available for $5 to cover cost of postage. Send funds to Doug Pichette, 533 Nelson Ave, Penticton, Canada V2A 2L3.
Tks PA3CUZ 1/26/15
May 3 - 10, 2015
RUSSIA Victory 70: Memory of the Hero of the Soviet Union
2015 is the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II, the victory over fascism. The award gives tribute to the memory of those who defended Russia during the war, and those who forged a victory in the rear support of manufacturing, as a sign of deep respect and thanks for their contribution to the victory over fascism, this award is offered. .
The Diploma program "WIN-70", may be earned as following:
1. Available to all hams and SWL around the world.
2. Contacts must be made between 5/3/15 and 5/10/15.
3. .All HF and VHF bands may be used.
4. Requirement: Make contact with at least 70 memorial stations carrying a prefix like RP70 or special event stations from other countries with special call signs of these countries formed in honor of Victory Day.
5. Modes of SSB, CW and digital are permitted.
6. Mandatory requirement: radio stations with memorial RP70IL, RP70NP, RP70O.
7. Repeat contacts with same station on different bands, or on different days and in different modes will count for the award.
8. SWLs may participate on the same terms according to their status.
9. The application is based on an extract from your log sent by e-mail to the sponsor. Send the log data to: ua3eej@mail.Ru .
10. Diploma applicants must send a request via E-Mail, enclosing an attachment containing the log extract in the form of any text file (Cabrillo, ADIF, TXT, etc.).
11. Application file must contain all the basic information about the connection: date, time, band, mode, call sign, signal report, (call sign of the second station for SWLs), as well as all information about the Applicant (name, full address), and the total number of conntacts.
12. Your e-mail should contain in the subject line: Your Call, Subject: CALLSIGNPOBEDA_70
13. Applicants who meet the conditions of the Regulation will receive diploma in electronic form, which will be sent to the recipient's email address.
14. For information about this position can be found at: QRZ.RU,
15. Diploma "Victory 70" free and only sent electronically! No printed version will be available.
16. Apply on or before May 11, 2015.
17. Note: The manager when checking applications has the right to request confirmation of all or part of the Telecommunications (observations) in their correspondents by e-mail or otherwise.
Tks QRZ.ru 4/18/15
3 - 10 May 2015
RUSSIA Memorial Diploma Pobeda-70 (Victory 70)
Contact Russian stations using the memorial call sign prefix of RP70 during this period. For many years now, Russians have commemorated the end of World War II (The Great Patriotic War) by stations all over the country with the "call area" being shown as the number of years since the end of the war. 2015 is the 70th anniversary of this cataclysm in which almost every family suffered.
Lists of stations which will be active are to be found in the links below.
For more information: http://pobeda.srr.ru/
Tks PA3CUZ 3/7/15
May 3 to May 10, 2015
RUSSIA The Great Victory Plaque
Offered by the Lebedyanskiy Radio Club of the Lipetsk Region to honor the 70th anniversary of WWII Victory. Look for stations with the prefix of RP70 xxxxxx. The award is designed as a plaque with a metal medallion or badge in the middle.
Requirements: Earn a total of 70 points.
1. QSO with war veterans and home front workers =10 points each.
2. QSO with memorial stations dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Victory (RP70 ***) = 2 points each.
3. SWL OK and issued on the same basis.
4. 160 meter contacts carry double point value.
5. Same station may be contacted on different bands for award credit.
Application may be in the form of a log extract.
Memorial stations may earn the award for conducting 1000 QSOs.
World War II veterans and home front workers need only 1 QSO.
The award fee including shipping to Russia is 1800 rubles.
Applications for the award be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tks QRZ.ru 3/6/15
9 - 10 May 2015
NETHERLANDS Dutch National Windmill and Water Pump Station weekend
On Saturday and Sunday, 9th/10th May 2015 the Netherlands will be holding a National Windmill and Pumping Station weekend during which many windmills and pumping stations will be open to the public to view. Guides will be in attendance to explain the operation of the machinery and to answer questions.
For many years, in the U.K., the events of this weekend have been shared with amateur radio stations and became known as the ‘Mills on the Air’ weekend. In 2009 Jelle (PD5JFK) and Bernard (PB7Z) decided to set up for the first time their own special radio station to contact mills in Holland and elsewhere in Europe and so advertise the opening of Windmills and Pumping Stations. This proved to be so popular with millers and volunteers alike that they were encouraged to repeat this promotion each year and this year is the 7th year.
This event has proved to be an excellent way to advertise the hobby of amateur radio to the many members of the public who visit the mills and pumping stations. It is not generally realised how distant our amateur radio communications can travel and with experts on hand to explain the operations as they are taking place within the mill.
On this page[ http://www.pd6mill.com/ ] are listed those windmills and pumping stations that will be on air over the weekend of 9/10th May 2015 not only in Holland but in other European countries as well. There will probably be additional ones added. This year for the first time, the special award is being extended to be international in nature and include all radio stations at mills not only in Holland but worldwide.
Requirements: This Award can be made to any station working:
a) Six different windmills or pumping stations or,
b) Six QSO’s with windmills or pumping stations on different Bands/Modes.
There are two ways to receive the Award
The printed award will be provided on high quality 300gm paper.
Please note that this Award scheme is open also to SWL’s and winners will have a special PDF version sent via email. We will require the log to be sent by email showing the QSO’s of both stations. The Award will be free sent via email.
Payments are also possible via paypal: email@example.com
The paper Award can be applied via: PB7Z Bernard Zuidema, Zetveld 45 , 7848CX Schoonoord, The Netherlands.
Tks PA3CUZ 4/21/15
9 - 10 May 2015
Netherlands 5th activation of Windmill "the Old Mill" at Oudemolen Netherlands (PA05MILL)
Several radio amateurs of VERON section A54 will take part in the National Mills Weekend on the 9th and 10th of may 2015. Their operation will take place from the old corn mill with the name: "The Old Mill" (which dates from 1846) located on the Oudemolensedijk 16 at Oudemolen. They plan to be active on all HF bands and 2 meters with the special call PA05MILL.
All stations who make at least one qso with PA05MILL will receive a beautiful special QSL card via the QSL bureau. Cards are also available direct by sending your QSL card directly with SAE and $US2 to the QSL manager: Cor Verdult (PA2CVD), Kam. Onnesstraat 18, 4631 GT, Hoogerheide, The Netherlands
A beautiful digital mill award will also be issued.. One qso with PA05MILL is sufficient to earn this beautiful digital award! To apply for this digital award click on the link shown on their website and fill in the details. You will receive your digital award as soon as possible. You can apply for this Mill award until Monday, May 25th, 2015.
More information about historic windmills is available during the National Mills Weekend. Mills will be opened for visitors, no admission fee will be levied. For further information take a look at the page: http://www.stichtingdeoudemolen.nl (only Dutch language).
Tks Qrz.com entry 2/27/15
11 May to 7 June 2015
Netherlands 125th Anniversary Vincent van Gogh’s Birth (PA125VVG)
Several radio amateurs of the VERON Section 54 - Etten-Leur, starting on 11 May 2015 to 7 June 2015 will activate the special call PA125VVG to publicize the 125th anniversary of the birth of famed artist Vincent van Gogh.
Vincent Van Gogh was a Dutch painter and one of the great painters of the 19th century. His work falls under the category of Post-Impressionism, an art form that succeeded the nineteenth century impressionism. He was born in Zundert on 30th of March 1853 in the Netherlands and he died on 29th of July 1890 in Auvers-sur-Oise in France. Vincent van Gogh lived a while in the town of Etten-Leur.
Some famous paintings include: Sunflowers - The Potato Eaters - Bedroom at Arles.
Additional information about the life and works of Vincent Van Gogh go to:
The special event station PA125VVG will be active on all HF / VHF bands and using different modes. For all qso’s with the special call PA125VVG we will send a special QSL card via the QSL bureau. EQSL and LoTW will not be used. It will also possible to send a QSL card directly: Send your QSL card directly to the Netherlands with SAE and $ 2 (no IRC coupon) to the QSL manager: Chris Baeten, PA1CPA, Meidoornlaan 35, 4871 TA ETTEN-LEUR, The Netherlands.
A special digital award will be issued named THE VINCENT VAN GOGH
To achieve this special digital award the following conditions apply:
1. Make 2 qso’s with PA125VVG on different bands and or in different modes. OR.
2. Make 1 qso with PA125VVG and 1 qso with member of VERON section 54 during the period from 1st of January 2015 until 7th of June 2015.
Below is a list of active members of the VERON section 54: PA0LOU – PA0ATG – PA1BR – PA1CPA – PA1ADG – PA2CVD – PA5JSB – PD0PMS – PD0RWL – PE1RMO – PH1B.
To apply for this digital award click on the link found on the QRZ.com website, fill in the details and you will receive your digital award as soon as possible.
QSL: Via QSL-manager PA1CPA
Tks PA2CVD 2/23/15
10 - 17 May 2915
ITALY Award 1000 Miglia storica
The A.R.I. section in Brescia (Italy) sponsors a short term Award to celebrate the 33rd running of the world famous "1000 Miglia" car race held from May 14th to May 17th 2015. (Note that stations may be active a few days ahead of the race, so contacts may be dated from 10 to 17 May.) Old cars that joined that "finest car race in the world" in the glorious years in between 1927 and 1957 will run the 2015 edition of the race, going from Brescia to Rome and back again to Brescia.
To achieve the Award, amateurs and SWLs have
to earn 15 points making/listening QSOs with radio stations located in Province
Time: from 10 to 27 May 2015
Modes: CW, SSB, DIGI.
Bands: all HF bands.
Listen for stations Calling: CQ MM.
Each Brescia station may be contacted only once per day.
1 point each qso from Brescia.
3 points for qsos with the Club stations IQ2CF and IQ2VC:
5 points for qsos with the special event station II2MM.
Logs deadline: June 30th 2015 via e-mail to Manager IZ2FOS Lorenzo Mendini (firstname.lastname@example.org ). The award will be sent in form .pdf free of charge. If a printed version of the award is requested, the fee is 10E to cover postage and printing. The Posted credit card nr will be sent upon request by the Award Manager.
Tks Lorenzo IZ2FOS
Image in 2015 file
May 17, 2015
DENMARK 150th Anniversary of International Telecommunications Union OZ150ITU
The national amateur radio association of Denmark, the EDR -
Eksperimenterende Danske Radioamatører is celebrating 150 years with ITU -
International Tele Union. A Special callsign: OZ15ØITU will be activated to
honor this anniversary. The 17th of May 2015 is the ITU anniversary day and so the EDR will be
activating the special Call sign OZ15ØITU, beginning on 00:00 to 23:59 UTC on
The activity will take place from many different QTH’s in Denmark and the different operators will use a unique secondary suffix to the call sign. The secondary suffix will be /xx where xx is a number between 10 and 99. Activity will be on 160m, 80m, 40m 20m, 15m and 10m bands using CW, SSB and Digi modes.
You can achieve a special Award by contacting different OZ15ØITU/xx operators and the rules are as follows:
Stations in EU
Gold: 6 different stations each on 5 different bands = at least 30 QSO
Silver: 5 different stations each on 4 different bands = at least 20 QSO
Bronze: 4 different stations each on 3 different bands = at least 12 QSO
Stations in AF + SA + OC + AS + NA
Gold: 4 different stations each on 4 different bands = at least 16 QSO
Silver: 3 different stations each on 3 different bands = at least 9 QSO
Bronze: 2 different stations each on 2 different bands = at least 4 QSO
The award will be in the form of a print-yourself award.. This award is for free. Send an e-mail to our award manager email@example.com Which includes your Call sign, your name and the contacts made for earning the award. We make a log-check and will e-mail the free award to you, as an attached PDF-file.
A Printed and Laminated award is also available at your option:
Price for the printed Award is $US10 USD or 4 valid IRC. Send your request by postal mail including your payment, your Call sign, your name and address and a list with the QSO’s you made to: OZ0J Joergen Roemming, Brandelev Stationsvej 9, 4700 Naestved, Denmark.
Before you make any request please confirm your contacts on www.clublog.org/logsearch/oz150itu
The deadline for award requests is 30 June 2015. Any question regarding award to firstname.lastname@example.org
QSL from OZ15ØITU
All QSO’s will be registered with the call sign OZ15ØITU (without /xx) in LoTW, eQSL and ClubLog. To obtain a QSL-card use OQRS in ClubLog. Please do not send QSLs for us via bureau!
Open http://www.clublog.org/logsearch/OZ150ITU and search for your own call sign to find the confirmed QSO’s. Then click on "Request QSL card" and follow the instructions.
We send cards via bureau for free and direct mail cards costs USD 4, paid via OQRS.
QSL manager is OZ0J Joe – email@example.com
Tks OZ0J 4/15/15
May 31, 2015 to June 14, 2015
FRANCE "Diplôme des 24 Heures du Mans" :
Contact the special event station at this famous race making at least one QSO per year for 3 different years (consecutive or not). You should certify on your honor that the contacts have been made and send in a copy of your log book. Contacts made from 1952 to the present will be allowed.
The following call signs have been used through the years : F3YE, F3XC, F8GE, F6KFI, TV6ACO. TM6ACO, the special call sign has been used since 1992 (except 2000, when F6KFI was used). Contacts may have been on all bands and modes.
Send the list of official stations worked, plus all pertinent QSO information to firstname.lastname@example.org . The fee is 10E. You will have to ask how to pay for the award as the internet data available does not show this.
Tks PA3CUZ 5/22/15
20-21 June 2015
27-28 June 2015
England International Museums Weekend
On the 3rd and 4th weekends of June 2015, amateur
station will be operating from a over 325 museums from all over the world,
though primarily in Europe. Contacts with at least 5 museums will qualify you to
earn a no charge digital award in PDF format.
The awards will be for 5 or 20 IMW registered stations worked and one for SWLs for 10 registered stations heard. To claim the awards send a log extract with :- your Email Address, Name and Call-Sign.
The log extract should also
- registration number from the IMW website list
- call of the museum station worked
- time in UTC
- and in case of SWLs: callsign of the station worked by the museum station
Please include all IMW stations contacted as the Awards states how many you worked in total not just the 5 or 20 or 10. The log extracts can be in any the following formats: txt, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, pdf, jpg and should be sent to The Awards Manager , Hans Jurgen-Schmelzer DE3EAR, by Email to: email@example.com
Tks PA3CUZ 3/1/15
June 6, 2015
ROMANIA Diploma "SALVATI PLANETA VERDE" GreenParty 2015
On 6th June 2015, you may earn this special award from Romania: the
"Save the Green Planet Earth - GreenParty 2015" Diploma.
Work at least 7 stations from 7 entities in different natural parks and nature protected areas on at least 2 continents. The station with top worked countries will get a special award..
Requests must be received before 01.08.2015. Cost of the printed award is 5 Euro or 5 valid IRC's. Apply to Fenyo Stefan Pit, P.O. Box 19-43, RO-033210 Bucuresti 19, Romania.
If you request that the award be sent by electronic means, there is NO COST
for the pdf document.
Apply by e-mail to: fenyo3jw(at)yahoo.com.
Tks PA3CUZ 4/21/15
June 30 to July 5, 2015
SPAIN DIPLOMA SAN FERMIN 2015 (Running of the Bulls at Pamplona)
Sponsored by the AMATEUR RADIO UNION OF PAMPLONA on the occasion of the celebration of the universally known Fiestas de San Fermin, the Pamplona Amateur Radio Union (URP) is organizing the Diploma "San Fermin" and invites all amateurs to participate in the 2015 version with the following rules:
1. SCOPE: open to all amateurs, possessing the appropriate official license.
2. DATES: from 08:00 h. UTC on June 30 to 21:00 h. UTC on July 5, 2015.
3. BANDS: 20, 40 and 80 m, within recommended by the IARU segments.
4. MODE: only SSB.
5. CALL: Contact stations calling "CQ Diploma San Fermin 2015".
6. LICENSORS: Special season EG2DSF, URP partners and other stations Navarra request to manager Diploma, and its formal commitment to send your contact list to manager Diploma in Cabrillo or Excel format, including the letters of the alphabet granted to each correspondent.
7. OBJECTIVE: Each participating station is assigned one letter of the alphabet per band and day chosen by the applicant.
8. List of characters to obtain: D - I - P - L - O - M - A - S - A - N - F - E - R - M - I - N - 2-0 - 1-5 (Repeated letters A, I, M and N be delivered once each).
9. The special event call station EG2DSF granted exclusive of the numbers 2,
0, 1 and 5.
10. A total of 16 characters are needed to complete the requirements.
11. QSL: No QSL cards are needed to confirm the contacts.
11. DIPLOMA: All participants who complete the phrase Diploma San Fermin
2015, may choose between one of two formats:
You can send this listing Cabrillo or exported in Excel format. In case of a paper list, the data will be tabulated, it must be clearly legible and is also imperative to put on each contact's letter of the alphabet obtained. They must also send the following data of applicant: callsign, name, full address and email. Any list that does not reflect the aforementioned data loses the right to diploma. The lists must be submitted duly completed, either by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the address URP in: Apdo. De Correos 327, 31080 Pamplona, Spain.
13. All applications must be submitted no later than September 15, 2015.
14. The list of stations earning the diploma will be published on the website: http://seccion.pamplona.ure.es/
Tks PA3CUZ 3/8/15
Sept 19 - 28, 2015
ENGLAND International Air Ambulance Week Awards
The intention of this event will be mainly to help support the donation funded flying medical services around the world, by operating your special event station during at least some of the 9 days during which this event takes place. The nine days include two weekends, so everyone can get an opportunity to take part. The date has been set to coincide with the UK's own fund raising week, simply because the UK has by far the most complete coverage of donation funded medical helicopter services in the world. An additional and equally important aim will be to help the UK's Association of Air Ambulances, spread the concept of a public donation supported air ambulance service to the rest of the world.
While this event is designed to assist the Air Ambulance organizations, it should be noted that the awards issued will be FREE of charge, and will be issued as "e-awards", sent by e-mail in PDF format. Any decision to contribute will be entirely voluntary and is not a condition of receiving such awards. In any case, the stations operating in this cause are not permitted to receive funds of any kind.
1. An award for having registered and taken part in the event.
2. A Bronze award for having logged a minimum of 5 International Air-Ambulance Week stations.
3. A Silver award for having logged a minimum of 10 IAW station.
4 A Gold award for having logged a minimum of 15 IAW station.
5. Awards for SWL will follow the the above requirements
To claim the awards send a log extract by e-mail to DE3EAR@darc.de . This log extract should contain the usual information: Call Sign, Date, Time, Band, Mode, RST. Also needed is the registration number from the IAW website list for the stations which will be active. In the case of SWLs: the call sign of the station worked by the museum station. Please include all IAW stations worked as the Awards states how many you worked in total not just the 20.
The log extracts can be in any the following formats: txt, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, pdf, jpg and should be sent to The Awards Manager , Hans Jurgen-Schmelzer.
Additional info on M0HEM: http://www.qrz.com/db/m0hem
Tks M0HEM 1/14/15
(Sample of award used for 2014).